When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Whizzer pacemaker parts bike 1st year

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cycletruck

Finally riding a big boys bike
1948 whizzer pacemaker parts for sale One of the early whizzer frames (the later ones were made by schwinn) comes with forks wheels front needs to be laced up I have the rim spokes and hub, NOS tires, rear carrier crank set and any other parts I can find.In good condition There is a weld shown in picture that needs to be re brazed nothing is broke but has a small vibration crack in the weld alone.Everything shown in pictures is included. 450.00 plus shipping
Ask any questions you may have thanks

The 1948 model year can be identified by the following: There were no welded-in motor mounts; The front fork tubes did not have the round "Safety Plate" for mounting the fender. The fender was mounted by two braces which fastened to the axle, bicycle style. To keep the fender from rotating with the wheel a guide was bolted to the top of the fender which extended up into the bottom of the head stem of the fork. The guide is part number W5034; Stud;fender Align. The 1948 model did not have the single pointed rubber in the spring fork, but instead had 2 rubber washers, part number 5009, which went on top of the fork tubes under the shield. They used New Departure rear hubs, and when equipped with front wheel brake, they used Sturmey-Archer, and when not brake equipped, they used the Bendix Heavy-Duty part number 15068.

The first 1948’s used a bicycle type saddle, mounted on a seat post, bicycle style; the later 1948’s used the two large coil springs fastened to a cross-bar that was welded to the frame, and had a saddle nose spring mounted on a lug at the front, which was also welded to the frame.

Last edited:
frame

My dad had a48 pacemaker but it was hit by a car and launched into a creek (long story). I was wondering about that for a present for his birthday witch is in march, allways better to be early than late!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back