When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1949-50? schwinn for sale/parts?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Picked this up at a antique flea market today, needed the bike rack reflector, and it seemed to be a decent parts bike. Anyone need anything?
Hoping to recover my purchase price of $95, or I'll throw it on Craig's List :),
S/N F114456 (what year is this?) Also, head badge says World something??

schwinn chainguard.jpg
schwinn head badge.jpg
schwinn lh side.jpg
schwinn rh side.jpg

FYI- build date 6/13/1949

Hi All, Hoping to sell the whole bike to one person if possible. I have gotten comments that it is worth up to $350 from people who don't actually need it, but not trying to get rich, just want to pass it along within a few days- not much room in my garage (car hates to sit outside;)
If anyone is interested in the whole bike, please pm me with your offer. I can package it up and ship for actual cost (Fedex?).
Otherwise I will post the individual parts here, maybe Monday or so. Thanks!
(PS- This is funding my teenager's new love of old bikes- Mom is out of $$!!)
-Nickinator's mom

Still Available!

Update- Had a few people tell me they wanted it for sure, then never sent the $, so this bike is still available! :)
(I have noted those of you that have pm'd about parts, still trying to sell the whole bike, will give it another few days.)

Back