When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1949-50? schwinn for sale/parts?

-

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Picked this up at a antique flea market today, needed the bike rack reflector, and it seemed to be a decent parts bike. Anyone need anything?
Hoping to recover my purchase price of $95, or I'll throw it on Craig's List :),
S/N F114456 (what year is this?) Also, head badge says World something??

schwinn chainguard.jpg
schwinn head badge.jpg
schwinn lh side.jpg
schwinn rh side.jpg

FYI- build date 6/13/1949

Hi All, Hoping to sell the whole bike to one person if possible. I have gotten comments that it is worth up to $350 from people who don't actually need it, but not trying to get rich, just want to pass it along within a few days- not much room in my garage (car hates to sit outside;)
If anyone is interested in the whole bike, please pm me with your offer. I can package it up and ship for actual cost (Fedex?).
Otherwise I will post the individual parts here, maybe Monday or so. Thanks!
(PS- This is funding my teenager's new love of old bikes- Mom is out of $$!!)
-Nickinator's mom

Still Available!

Update- Had a few people tell me they wanted it for sure, then never sent the $, so this bike is still available! :)
(I have noted those of you that have pm'd about parts, still trying to sell the whole bike, will give it another few days.)

Back