When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1949 Colorflow / Westfield

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$550 Firm
Zipcode
As far as the appeal goes for the batwing light, some people love them and some people hate them. Nevertheless, they are an original part of the Colorflow bikes.
Regardless, the bike would make a great addition for someone that collects Colorflows. It’s a one year bike model and Westfield made making it a bit more rare.

As far as the appeal goes for the batwing light, some people love them and some people hate them. Nevertheless, they are an original part of the Colorflow bikes.
Regardless, the bike would make a great addition for someone that collects Colorflows. It’s a one year bike model and Westfield made making it a bit more rare.
I agree with you @Brian about the more rare version of the 49 Color Flow by Westfield .... yours is the first I've seen of them.
I built a Color Flow (Murray built) (1949 style) about 2 years ago from scratch ... using a girls bike as the donor for parts.
Not exactly to spec (especially tank striping) .... (see blue one below) .... I knew it would be a "custom" all the way along.
And now I'm upgrading the black/red 49 (see pic below) (Murray built) which had the tank painted ( incorrectly to spec) ... along the way.
I wish I wasn't so deep in "inventory" right now ... because yours is a great deal! ... I'm surprised is hasn't sold yet.
GLWS ! CCR Dave

I agree with you @Brian about the more rare version of the 49 Color Flow by Westfield .... yours is the first I've seen of them.
I built a Color Flow (Murray built) (1949 style) about 2 years ago from scratch ... using a girls bike as the donor for parts.
Not exactly to spec (especially tank striping) .... (see blue one below) .... I knew it would be a "custom" all the way along.
And now I'm upgrading the black/red 49 (see pic below) (Murray built) which had the tank painted ( incorrectly to spec) ... along the way.
I wish I wasn't so deep in "inventory" right now ... because yours is a great deal! ... I'm surprised is hasn't sold yet.
GLWS ! CCR Dave
View attachment 1557535

View attachment 1557536
You did a great job on both you builds there. The do look very nice.
I appreciate your compliments on the bike and yes,….I am absolutely stunned at the fact it is still up for sale. It’s basically a must for the serious Colorflow collector. (My opinion)
Sure hope no one is waiting for the price to drop any further as that will not happen. I don’t need the money so I will just keep it before I sell for any less.
Anyway thanks again and I appreciate you displaying pics of the fantastic job you’ve done on your bikes!

I have a few bikes with them and I think they are butt ugly.They dont seem to flow with the lines of any bike they are on.
Right? With batteries they are heavy & can make the front fork "flop"

Back