When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1949 Frame date early Schwinn Blue Panther loaded/ locking fork / drum brake etc Restored 100% orig parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode
Folks are asking what happened here... weirdest thing
Guy saw the bike from North Carolina... said Sold I'll take it.
Asked me to list on it ebay for 1/2 the price...so the 'little lady'
who monitors the bike spending wouldnt see him spending 2900
on a bicycle... paid the rest direct off ebay.

hey anyway you wanna do it to make it happen is OK by me! 🥳🤣😂🥳
Well played this guy deserves couple beers..

When I get a new bike I always say to my lady...i changed it for few parts I had in a shelve or chang e by small favors ( I'm carpenter lol)

Unreal! SOLD that fast, still shocked!

It is a nice bike in a nice color. There are lots of old bikes around, but that higher-end supply of very good originals and high-quality restoration bikes is actually fairly small. There's a segment of the market, often with a lot of disposable income, that will only buy in that rarer category of condition. If the bike hits one of those buyers just right, it will sell quickly at a solid price for the seller.

The few higher-end bikes that were very good originals or high-quality restorations I've sold attracted a different kind of buyer than the run-of-the-mill and well-worn bikes I've sold. The higher-end ones generally sold at full asking price, to buyers who showed up, asked good questions, and paid in full. The run-of-the-mill and more worn bikes I have sold over the years often drew 3 flakes/low-ballers/etc. for every one real buyer.

Back