When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1949 Frame date early Schwinn Blue Panther loaded/ locking fork / drum brake etc Restored 100% orig parts

-
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Sweet old Blue Panther restored bike, I did the work on this one many moons ago, held up well
in storage in Northern Calif for 20 years or so. All the parts are original on board..ok brake cable was not.
Orig Typhoon tires, expander brake, Schwinn key in the fork, single stage paint, chrome/Nickel/Cad
as factory. 100% restoration on the entire bike. Frame date 1949...to be sold in 1950 as it often happened.
Leather Mesinger B1 saddle. Pretty bike in the very uncommon Blue and Robins egg.
2600.00 plus whatever the shipping

[email protected]
or PM Here

blue1.jpeg

blue2.jpeg

blue3.jpeg

blue6.jpeg

blue7.jpeg

blue8.jpeg

blue9.jpeg

blue10.jpeg

blue11.jpeg

blue12.jpeg

blue13.jpeg

blue14.jpeg

blue16.jpeg

Last edited:
Bob,that’s a stunner. Dawn and I where moving bikes to another location last week. 6 bikes. All red. So many gorgeous red bikes around, but they make this look special. Something different.

Folks are asking what happened here... weirdest thing
Guy saw the bike from North Carolina... said Sold I'll take it.
Asked me to list on it ebay for 1/2 the price...so the 'little lady'
who monitors the bike spending wouldnt see him spending 2900
on a bicycle... paid the rest direct off ebay.

hey anyway you wanna do it to make it happen is OK by me! 🥳🤣😂🥳

Back