When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1949 Green Vintage Schwinn Hornet Bicycle Truss Fork SkiptoothChain Cruiser Bike

-

tomsjack

I live for the CABE
1949 Green Vintage Schwinn Hornet Bicycle Truss Fork SkiptoothChain Cruiser Bike On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1949-Green-Vintage-Schwinn-Hornet-Bicycle-Truss-Fork-SkiptoothChain-Cruiser-Bike/114550387835?

s-l500.jpg

I don't think others opinions of his price means anything. I used to buy and sell quite a bit, did 15 - 20 K on ebay for about 5 years in a row plus swap meets and antique shows. lots of complainers about my pricing, yet somehow I was able to sell all that junk.

when selling nationally on Ebay it would be silly to not put the California price on everything.... there is a guy on Craigslist listing bikes like this with no fenders or chaingaurd for $850.00. he is in Marin county where the rich people are, so i guess it works for him.

it is always better to overprice something than sell it cheap so the next guy can make a profit.

Back