When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1949 Indian Chieftain by Huffman

-
Price
$750.00
Zipcode

the2finger

I live for the CABE
Beautiful Men's Chieftain great colors, maroon and orange with white pins. Has original Indian Motorcycle dealer decal still on rear fender. Bike has received the world famous 2finger treatment. Disassembled to the bare frame and rebuilt/ greased front to back. Has a properly rebuilt New Departure rear hub. Torrington pedals and a new seat. New tubes liners and tires, rides great. Get this bike before it's banned by the WOKE CROWD, for being insensitive and racist, you never know these days. Now for the bad news, I no longer pack and ship bikes, arthritis is killing me. Will deliver within a reasonable distance or you can pick up.

IMG_1699.JPG

IMG_1700.JPG

IMG_1701.JPG

IMG_1702.JPG

IMG_1703.JPG

IMG_1704.JPG

IMG_1706.JPG

Beautiful Men's Chieftain great colors, maroon and orange with white pins. Has original Indian Motorcycle dealer decal still on rear fender. Bike has received the world famous 2finger treatment. Disassembled to the bare frame and rebuilt/ greased front to back. Has a properly rebuilt New Departure rear hub. Torrington pedals and a new seat. New tubes liners and tires, rides great. Get this bike before it's banned by the WOKE CROWD, for being insensitive and racist, you never know these days. Now for the bad news, I no longer pack and ship bikes, arthritis is killing me. Will deliver within a reasonable distance or you can pick up.

View attachment 1367474

View attachment 1367475

View attachment 1367476

View attachment 1367477

View attachment 1367478

View attachment 1367479

View attachment 1367480

Nice bike.......I'll take the old car with the stripes on it.......Is that a Snake on the gas cap?

Back