When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1949 morrow hub excellant

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
1949 date code morrow hub. I have gone thru this hub and purchased many nos parts to make it as good as you can get. there are absolutely no pits in any of the race areas so ride will be silky smooth. has the very desirable bronze brake shoes for great stopping and new clutch pieces(critical for grab) correct doomed nuts-bigger bearings are the morrow marked cages. some parts are used but are all in excellent working condition. comes with fresh/correct 19t sprocket-ribbed(has the 'look')-has very light patina on the hub shell near logo and on arm(orig to hub)-nothing earth-shattering. spins beautifully(I like having one of these around to 'play' with to stay focused)nice desk paperweight! you can buy morrow hubs on ebarf all day long and when you get them-full of pits and broken parts-bunged parts and to put nice stuff back on them-if you did get lucky and got a decent hub-its a small fortune. that is reflected here in this hub(simple terms-I have invested a lot in this to make it 'right'). perfect hub for your phantom or b6 or panther. you'll enjoy your bike more and log more miles with this hub. morrow coaster brakes are the best built hubs(my opinion). 200 shipped pp/ff
thumbnail_IMG_0200.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0201.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0202.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0203.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0196.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0197.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0198.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0199.jpg

Back