When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1949 New World with Schwinn S-8 Rims

-
Sorry for the slow reply. So here's the parts I can locate right now. A lot got pushed into storage when I moved house.

I have the crank set I showed you before, but I also located a late 1940s Continental crank set. It's much more worn than the converted tandem set, but it's the right set for a Continental. I also located part of a brake handle. It's just missing the clamp top. You might be able to find or make one and then you'd have a Schwinn handle. I also have a parts grade high flange single speed freewheel hub. The shell is dirty and needs to be cleaned. In the bag is an axle, and I think the cones are there too, but if I recall, the axle is somewhat stripped. You might be able to find an axle or even have one made from rod and a die set (?).

Let me know which parts you would want and I'll give you a price on the items you want.

1619578682277.jpeg

1619578657709.jpeg

Hi hello the continental crank I'm interested rearhub is the proyect and I need the other parts or if you want to put everything in one package let me know if have my address...give me a price

I don't have his information unless I click directly to him I do not know much here and sorry for the inconvenience at this time...
If you put your cursor over his name it will show Start A Personal Conversation Click on that and you can send a message directly

Sorry for the slow reply. So here's the parts I can locate right now. A lot got pushed into storage when I moved house.

I have the crank set I showed you before, but I also located a late 1940s Continental crank set. It's much more worn than the converted tandem set, but it's the right set for a Continental. I also located part of a brake handle. It's just missing the clamp top. You might be able to find or make one and then you'd have a Schwinn handle. I also have a parts grade high flange single speed freewheel hub. The shell is dirty and needs to be cleaned. In the bag is an axle, and I think the cones are there too, but if I recall, the axle is somewhat stripped. You might be able to find an axle or even have one made from rod and a die set (?).

Let me know which parts you would want and I'll give you a price on the items you want.

View attachment 1400187

View attachment 1400186
Hi I'm looking the way to talk private to you...let me know thank you

Back