When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1949 Rollfast

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Late To The Party

Look Ma, No Hands!
I picked this up early this summer off Marketplace 15 minutes from home. It was missing the handle bars and wheel set. Added a correct handle bar found on eBay, picked up a nice 5 speed S/A with front and rear drum brake equipped wheel set out of the classifieds from @coasterbrakejunkie1969 . Had to do a bit of fiddling and made new bushings for the springer to make it all work. Machine buffed out the original paint. Tires are Deli off eBay. Need some colored zip ties or something better to secure the cables. Pedals are place holders until I can rebuild the original Torrington units. Guard will probably go back on once shorts wearing season is over. Grips are place holders and will be replaced to color match seat and tires. I picked up chrome fenders from the classifieds from @JimScott that I have to fiddle with still a bit more. First ride tonight and it rides pretty good. I'm happy with my first rehab. Probably will trade out bars for something with a bit more rise and less draw.

I picked this up early this summer off Marketplace 15 minutes from home. It was missing the handle bars and wheel set. Added a correct handle bar found on eBay, picked up a nice 5 speed S/A with front and rear drum brake equipped wheel set out of the classifieds from @coasterbrakejunkie1969 . Had to do a bit of fiddling and made new bushings for the springer to make it all work. Machine buffed out the original paint. Tires are Deli off eBay. Need some colored zip ties or something better to secure the cables. Pedals are place holders until I can rebuild the original Torrington units. Guard will probably go back on once shorts wearing season is over. Grips are place holders and will be replaced to color match seat and tires. I picked up chrome fenders from the classifieds from @JimScott that I have to fiddle with still a bit more. First ride tonight and it rides pretty good. I'm happy with my first rehab. Probably will trade out bars for something with a bit more rise and less draw.

View attachment 1679172

View attachment 1679173

View attachment 1679175

View attachment 1679176

View attachment 1679177

View attachment 1679178

View attachment 1679179

View attachment 1679180
looks great!

Back