When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1949 Schwinn B6 all original

-
5-7 as it sits id say. Closer to 7 if the seat had some leather. 1200 max if it had the front drum brake. No way this bike would see 4k.

Man, I know that if this were at the Grand Rapids swap or Ann Arbor with a $500 price tag, it would be gone in 5 minutes. At $750, it would take just a little while, and at a grand it would sit all day with the rest of 'em. That's like it sits now. I really like the looks of it. These ride so sweet.

Last edited:
$500.00 for one that complete? It's all original and with very little work, that paint is going to look amazing. I think it's worth more. Barry

This bike needs 30 to 40 hours of disassembly cleaning and reassembly and when your done you will have a 6+ original bike without the front brake and you need a seat. I would say $750 would be on the high side. $1500 is dreaming.

Last edited:
I'd like to know if this thing is bolted down to the concrete. :p

1556395170317.png

Back