When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1949 Schwinn B6 all original

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
5-7 as it sits id say. Closer to 7 if the seat had some leather. 1200 max if it had the front drum brake. No way this bike would see 4k.

Man, I know that if this were at the Grand Rapids swap or Ann Arbor with a $500 price tag, it would be gone in 5 minutes. At $750, it would take just a little while, and at a grand it would sit all day with the rest of 'em. That's like it sits now. I really like the looks of it. These ride so sweet.

Last edited:
$500.00 for one that complete? It's all original and with very little work, that paint is going to look amazing. I think it's worth more. Barry

This bike needs 30 to 40 hours of disassembly cleaning and reassembly and when your done you will have a 6+ original bike without the front brake and you need a seat. I would say $750 would be on the high side. $1500 is dreaming.

Last edited:
I'd like to know if this thing is bolted down to the concrete. :p

1556395170317.png

Back