Sold 1949 Schwinn B6 with 2 speed

These ads go away when you register for an account!

Old Iron Bob

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oct 28, 2011
Big Bear Lake Ca.
1949 Colbalt blue and ivory B6. Mostly all original. Whats been changed are a repainted 6 hole carrier, old recover on saddle and 1995 typhoon tires and tubes, It has a New Departure 2 speed hub that works great. The S2 rims are ding free and spin true. It has some patina and is a nice riding bike. I need some room for a few restored bikes. I have been the caretaker of this bike since 1992 Time to pass it on. Prefer local sale in so. ca. Asking $1200 photos coming soon

Jrodarod

I live for the CABE
Apr 6, 2016
Lincoln Heights
You can call or text me pictures @ 562-686-5391. Thanks

dana greeley

On Training Wheels
Jan 25, 2018
Newport Beach, CA, United States
1949 Colbalt blue and ivory B6. Mostly all original. Whats been changed are a repainted 6 hole carrier, old recover on saddle and 1995 typhoon tires and tubes, It has a New Departure 2 speed hub that works great. The S2 rims are ding free and spin true. It has some patina and is a nice riding bike. I need some room for a few restored bikes. I have been the caretaker of this bike since 1992 Time to pass it on. Prefer local sale in so. ca.

dana greeley

On Training Wheels
Jan 25, 2018
sorry not sure if my question made it thru im interested in your bike pictures please I live in so cal orange county 714 313 6806

Reactions: whizzer1

ADReese

Finally riding a big boys bike
Mar 18, 2016
Spokane, United States
Beautiful bike!

Last edited:

dana greeley

On Training Wheels
Jan 25, 2018
Hi bob we talked on the phone about your bike .I looked at the pictures and was a little disappointed that the horn tank was missing am interested but not for twelve hundred more like a thousand locating the take will take some time and money if your interested let me know if not it was nice talking bikes with you Dana

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture