When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1949 Schwinn B6

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Earth to Purists! Somebody did a lot of good work to make this old bike more 'modern' and there isn't really anything wrong with that.

What you've got is a beautiful marriage of a B6 and a 7-speed. It screams, "take me up hills and ride me places others do not dare'! It has awesome saddlebags so it's very practical as well.

What's not to like?

Not everything has to be period correct! Buy a bike for it's usage! Her dad is apparently an excellent mechanic.

Last edited:
Earth to Purists! Somebody did a lot of good work to make this old bike more 'modern' and there isn't really anything wrong with that.

What you've got is a beautiful marriage of a B6 and a 7-speed. It screams, "take me up hills and ride me places others do not dare'! It has awesome saddlebags so it's very practical as well.

What's not to like?

Not everything has to be period correct! Buy a bike for it's usage! Her dad is apparently an excellent mechanic.

Thank you for your kind words! Her dad built airplanes for Boeing and built battleships in Long Beach, definitely mechanically inclined.

Not that it should be but I wanna know what the saddlebags would go for. Not really wishing it as the bags are a PERFECT accessory on this bike.

Back