When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1949 Schwinn B6

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not that it should be but I wanna know what the saddlebags would go for. Not really wishing it as the bags are a PERFECT accessory on this bike.

I’ll ask him how much he wants for them, I can easily take them off. He has a Black Phantom that I need to post for sale here too that also has Harley saddle bags

There is a lot to like about this bike. A person can leave it as it is and have a versatile bike that manages a more difficult terrain. On the other hand it could easily be covered to a period correct cruiser. I just bought a '49 B6 but I find this bike very interesting. GLWTS

I'm not even much into gears but I'd buy that if I had that much. Don't dawdle, it's a great bike regardless. There is something about dark maroon and cream yellow or even a brownish color on an old Schwinn, it's just beautiful.

Do you guys think this bike was a repaint? If it was it could almost pass as original paint from the photo's.

What makes you think the chain ring isn’t correct?, lol. Wheels may be late 70’s/early 80’s spitfire or cruiser wheels. High flange hub and fat spokes? Beautiful bike though. A few small corrections and it’s killer. Best of luck with the sale.
because it might lesson the value of some of his overpriced bikes,i see on here the more ppl nave in the bikes they have the more critical they are of someone elses stuff

Back