When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1949 Schwinn B6

• Thread starter Ronn's Vintage Bikes
  • Start date
#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
R

Ronn's Vintage Bikes

Thought this bike was kinda cool.
Price wise, how cool is it? Any comments!
FeBay # 110418145612
Ronn

Attachments

• 1949 B6.jpg
    1949 B6.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 70
Pride and Joy.

That bike is awesome! And you bought it from some of the nicest people in the business. It will be evrything they said it was and more.
Congratulations! You now own a beautiful piece of American history. Take good care of it because that bike represents the pride that the Schwinns once had for their own company. One that they will never again be able to duplicate thanks to gross mismanagement of an American icon.

Opps!
My mistake. I thought that you were just showing off your latest purchase.
So, My advise is that if you can afford the high stakes game of antique bicycle collecting, then that is a wonderful bike to have. Arguably one of the most beautiful American designs every created in one of the most coveted paint schemes with all of the deluxe equipment that was available at the time.
I say go for it. If I hadn't just gone for broke myself, I'd probably be snatching that beauty up myself.

Back