When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced 1949 Schwinn DX Free Shipping!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1949 Schwinn 24" DX that sat in a Seattle basement for 60 years. A nice original time capsule bicycle that was purchased from Seattle Sporting Goods in 1949. Only the tires/tubes and chain have been replaced. Bearings have been cleaned and re packed. Some paint loss on two of the fenders (see pics), and a scuff on one side of the seat, but great chrome, outstanding S-2's and decals. Look at the pics contact me if you have questions or need more photos. $500 and free shipping to the lower 48 states.

View attachment 981200

View attachment 981201

View attachment 981202

View attachment 981203

View attachment 981204

View attachment 981205

View attachment 981206

View attachment 981207

View attachment 981208

View attachment 981210
Man!! What a beautifully preserved schwinn in a rare 24" model. Could be a museum piece for all intense purposes. But why isn't the left pedal screwed in all the way? Could be a problem when someone try"s to go for a test ride. Still love the bike!!

Man!! What a beautifully preserved schwinn in a rare 24" model. Could be a museum piece for all intense purposes. But why isn't the left pedal screwed in all the way? Could be a problem when someone try"s to go for a test ride. Still love the bike!!
The pedals were removed for storage, I just had a couple threads inserted for the pictures. I doubt if it will be a problem.
IMG_3375.JPG

Last edited:
Back