When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1949 Schwinn New World...Yes, That One...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
OK, here are the pics as I got the bike home. And to my VERY happy surprise, it still wears it's original New World decal!!

Bad things, of course, as I stated in the Post in the Schwinn section, are that things will need replacing to be original. That will be done in given time. For now, enjoy the "Barrage" of photos!

Glad to hear it went to a good home! Judging by your other efforts, the results will be worth the wait! Interesting to compare the handlebar and stem on yours to mine!

Glad to hear it went to a good home! Judging by your other efforts, the results will be worth the wait! Interesting to compare the handlebar and stem on yours to mine!

I don't know how both bikes can be 1949. Look at your cranks. Yours is the really nice one, mine is the Plain Jane.

I don't know how both bikes can be 1949. Look at your cranks. Yours is the really nice one, mine is the Plain Jane.
I'm guessing that the stainless rims weren't available very long. I'm glad you aren't parting it out, but obviously there's enough in parts that you got a smoking deal!

Back