When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1949 Shelby Cadillac info sought?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

John D. Williams

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just got this from FB Marketplace. Not easy to find info online. Serial plate says NO 49 which I understand to be 1949. Does it look original (light etc?). The rear hub is a Bendix Mexico and the two wheels match. Thanks, John

1669058101403.jpeg

I have, there is a mention of a '39 men's, but nothing else I can find. Any estimated value, or should I part it out?
The search feature on the CABE website might not be optimal, but there are many girls Shelby bicycle examples in various condition.

Because styling is similar, I would advise not limiting searches to the Cadillac head badge or to the year 1949.
Another search method may be to use Google, sometimes with an option to search for more results from a specific website (i.e., The CABE).

I would recommend sticking to the original plan (unstated), when the bicycle was just recently gotten via FB Marketplace.

Last edited:
The search feature on the CABE website might not be optimal, but there are many girls Shelby bicycle examples in various condition.

Because styling is similar, I would advise not limiting searches to the Cadillac head badge or to the year 1949.
Another search method may be to use Google, sometimes with an option to search for more results from a specific website (i.e., The CABE).

I would recommend sticking to the original plan (unstated), when the bicycle was just recently gotten via FB Marketplace.
Thank you

Back