When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1949 Shelby DONALD Duck 20" Boys Balloon Tire bike Original unrestored

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

stingrayjoe

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Please PM direct with all questions or comments so I get an alert to my e-mail do not post here. Thank you.

I saved this bike from being parted out on eBay by a local antique dealer. When I bought the bike he had already auctioned off the head!! Thanks to the CABE I found an original head signed with the letter "B" and a better seat from another boys bike. The original seat is included but has a cracked chassis and the cover has become unstiched from the cardboard underside. The battery tray is in good shape and the horn works when power is put directly to the horn. I am not quite sure how to wire everything up. The rear fender has a piece missing down at the bottom ducktail. Other than two new screws securing the head everything looks pretty original. SOLD
DSCN6569.JPG

DSCN6570.JPG

DSCN6571.JPG

DSCN6572.JPG

DSCN6573.JPG

DSCN6574.JPG

DSCN6575.JPG

DSCN6576.JPG

DSCN6577.JPG

DSCN6578.JPG

DSCN6579.JPG

DSCN6580.JPG

DSCN6581.JPG

DSCN6582.JPG

DSCN6583.JPG

DSCN6585.JPG

Last edited:
Please PM direct with all questions or comments so I get an alert to my e-mail do not post here. Thank you.

I saved this bike from being parted out on eBay by a local antique dealer. When I bought the bike he had already auctioned off the head!! Thanks to the CABE I found an original head signed with the letter "B" and a better seat from another boys bike. The original seat is included but has a cracked chassis and the cover has become unstiched from the cardboard underside. The battery tray is in good shape and the horn works when power is put directly to the horn. I am not quite sure how to wire everything up. The rear fender has a piece missing down at the bottom ducktail. Other than two new screws securing the head everything looks pretty original. $1,500. + shipping in lower 48 USA

DSCN6479.JPG

DSCN6480.JPG

DSCN6565.JPG

DSCN6566.JPG

DSCN6567.JPG

DSCN6568.JPG

I saved this bike from being parted out on eBay by a local antique dealer. When I bought the bike he had already auctioned off the head!! Thanks to the CABE I found an original head signed with the letter "B" and a better seat from another boys bike. The original seat is included but has a cracked chassis and the cover has become unstiched from the cardboard underside. The battery tray is in good shape and the horn works when power is put directly to the horn. I am not quite sure how to wire everything up. The rear fender has a piece missing down at the bottom ducktail. Other than two new screws securing the head everything looks pretty original. $1,500. + shipping in lower 48 USA

Wow! Rad little bike...the ONE for the Ducks....20" boys. Priced right!

Back