When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1949 Shelby Flying Cloud $500 plus the ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This bike rides and brakes as it should. The front headlight is missing the guts but the shell does have the switch in it. The rear taillight is a new one. The wheels are nice condition New Departure and the rubber is great condition also they are Goodyear tires not a match but very nice. The seat is also very nice condition in some of the pictures the front spring is missing on the seat but has been repaired with another spring and is good as new. The paint is original. I want $500 for the bike and I can meet you for pick up. At this time I cannot ship as there is no bike boxes available. I can store the bike till I get some boxes if you want it shipped. I have been told there should be more boxes in September.

Home of The Homer P Snyder Manufacturing Co. my wife was born and raised in Dolgeville. Nice town on the Eerie Canal. Is there anything recognizing HP Snyder Mfg. in town? I have a prewar Rollfast and a Wards Hawthorne made in LF. Didn’t mean to divert your post but Tiny little Little Falls was a major player in bicycle manufacturing for several decades.
Little Falls NY

Back