When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1949 Western flyer super $500 obo

-
Price
$500 OBO
Zipcode

Dennislee78

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Anyone looking for somewhat of a basket case flyer? She's in decent shape but she needs some work. Front wheel axle is completely missing and a few of the bolts that hold different things together like the rear bolt on the tank and the bolt that runs up through the rear fender through the luggage rack is also gone. It doesn't have a headlight either but other then that it's near complete. In Southern ohio willing to look into shipping but I've never done anything like that and don't really have the time.

20200727_072209.jpg

Anyone looking for somewhat of a basket case flyer? She's in decent shape but she needs some work. Front wheel axle is completely missing and a few of the bolts that hold different things together like the rear bolt on the tank and the bolt that runs up through the rear fender through the luggage rack is also gone. It doesn't have a headlight either but other then that it's near complete. In Southern ohio willing to look into shipping but I've never done anything like that and don't really have the time.

View attachment 1378787
Did you ever end up selling the bike?

View attachment 1378787
Available?

Back