When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1949 Whizzer Pacemaker Parts

-

Chris Kennedy

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello all!
I am looking for ether one... a very good or NOS head for my 49 Whizzer J motor. Also, a nice original engine side cover and echo tube/pipe.
Anyone have a Bi-Lite?

Thank you,
Chris Kennedy

Hey Connor,

I am interested. Could you please post some photos, the chamber, side views and one from the top. Please show and describe, if not obvious, any flaws if present?

Thank you,
Chris

Heres the photo I've got right now. If interested I'll take a few more for you... Really nice original with abroken fin or 2. $50 plus ship
-Connor
7718119648_IMG_7227.JPG

Thank you Connor. I can't use it. It's got broken fins. Do you have a engine crank case cover?
Chris

Got a few but at my vacation cabin in Maine... Let me know if you still need one this winter when I go back.
-Connor

I lived in Bridgton Maine for 8 years with my first wife.. love that state! I am hoping to find one before then but, will keep you in mind if I don't. I NEED one asap!

Thanks,
Chris Kennedy

Hello all!
I am looking for ether one... a very good or NOS head for my 49 Whizzer J motor. Also, a nice original engine side cover and echo tube/pipe.
Anyone have a Bi-Lite?

Thank you,
Chris Kennedy

Still looking for a bi-lite?
-Connor

Back