When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1949 Whizzer Pacemaker

-

Chris Kennedy

Look Ma, No Hands!
I just finished this concourse restoration on my 49' Pacemaker! In its debut on 7/28/19 at The Nationals, held by the Vintage Motor Bike Club in Portland, Indiana, it took 1st in the "Best Restored" and 1st in the "People's Choice" categories!

Copy & Paste the link below to get the lowdown!

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/whizzer/unspecified/2299847.html

Thanks,
Chris Kennedy

IMG_20190727_133059384.jpg

IMG_20190730_090833602.jpg

Even with the blurry photo a nice looking bike. So these came with all white tires? V/r Shawn
No, they came with ether black or white walls. I just liked the look! I have a pair of correct tires that go with it. You really need to look at the link I included!
Chris

Yes it's for sale. I am new to posting on this site so excuse me if I posted in the wrong category!
Maybe you could help by directing me to the correct category? I looked and didn't see a "Motorbike" or "Whizzer" section just "Bicycles". Maybe this forum is NOT the best place to sell my Pacemaker? It took 1st place at the Biggest show in the nation for Whizzers! People come from California, Massachusetts, Florida, Texas etc. So the thousands of people and hundreds of motorbikes there, not only was it named "Best Restored" it was also the favorite of all that saw it "People's Choice" The "Blurry Photo" that was so graciously pointed out was from my phone! Oops, sorry! The tires, NO they didn't come on the bike!!!

congratulations, you can leave here just add a price and location as per rules.
Great bike correct or not. :cool:

The reason I asked is because when I see the term ‘concours’ I think of something restored exactly as it came new. That means correct equipment and finish on all parts with no deviation. V/r Shawn
Yes, I understood your meaning. Let me rephrase that. Concourse (with the exception of the tires), correct NOS tires come with the bike!

Better?
Chris Kennedy

Back