When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1950 Roadmaster Luxury Liner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

silvertonguedevil

Wore out three sets of tires already!
1950 Roadmaster Luxury Liner. This is the real deal and NOT a repop. All original and in excellent shape! Tires have been replaced and the grips are repops of the original/correct grips. The seat's cover has a small hole at the back (see pic). Large button tank (last year for this). Horn and headlight both work. Headlight is original. The spot weld broke under the light at the bracket. Rather than replacing it with a repop unit, I decided to have it welded which burnt the paint. I had the light housing paint matched to the rack and painted by a professional body shop. The paint was then antiqued slightly to match. Missing the taillight assembly from under the rear rack, lens is there. Bike was COMPLETELY broken down, cleaned, greased, and overhauled. Ready to ride. No joking, probably the best rider I've ever had! $1400 OBO. Feel free to make an offer! Bike will be meticulously broken down and shipped in two boxes. Shipping available to the lower 48 only. $80 for the left side of the country, $90 for the right. PM me here or you can call or text me at 503.739.1879
IMG_0147.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0150.JPG
IMG_0151.JPG

Very nice............these are fairly difficult to find complete. It seems the rear battery trays are almost always missing on these bikes, but a real beauty nonetheless.

Price drop to $1200 and I'll throw in some wall art. The first picture is an actual magazine ad from 1950 that I had professionally matted and framed. It measures 10"x14". The second picture is a 12"x16" tin sign. Both come free with the bike.
IMG_0351.JPG
IMG_0352.JPG

Always liked this bike..Is the chaingaurd originaly chrome like that? seen some painted red with the luxury liner logo.just askin..Sweet bike.Where u located?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
This chain guard has never had any paint on it as best as I can tell. There are NO traces of paint anywhere. I ran across an old black and white photo one time of a Luxury Liner that had a chrome chain guard on it with no paint. I really wish I would've saved it. I'm on the Oregon coast.

Back