When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1950 Roadmaster Luxury Liner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This chain guard has never had any paint on it as best as I can tell. There are NO traces of paint anywhere. I ran across an old black and white photo one time of a Luxury Liner that had a chrome chain guard on it with no paint. I really wish I would've saved it. I'm on the Oregon coast.
Thanks for your reply man..Cool bike..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This chain guard has never had any paint on it as best as I can tell. There are NO traces of paint anywhere. I ran across an old black and white photo one time of a Luxury Liner that had a chrome chain guard on it with no paint. I really wish I would've saved it. I'm on the Oregon coast.

Does this mean that you have finally split up the $4000 four bike deal from last June, The Columbia, Rollfast Royal, Luxury Liner and one other? If so could you please update that ad, which has had replies recently?

This one just sold but yes, I still have the other three bikes and yes, I am selling them individually. I will make separate posts for them.

Back