When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950 Schwinn B6

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

silvertonguedevil

Wore out three sets of tires already!
1950 Schwinn B6 26" men's bike. Has the correct feathered chainguard but it's from a Hornet. The back portion of it just needs to be wet-sanded and painted in the og True Ivory. Original rear rack. Previous owner said that it had heavy paint loss so he sanded it down and painted it in as close of a match as he could find. This just needs to be redone in the og Dark Green. Original headlight. It's just lost it's original paint. It needs to be painted og True Ivory. Tank and headlight appear to be very solid although I have not opened either up. Original grips and pedals. Original S-2's. Incorrect Troxel saddle. Included with the bike are two high quality reproduction "Schwinn" decals for the tank if you desire to put them on. Also included are two cans of factory-matched paints from vintageschwinn.com (True Ivory and Dark Green) to address the issues previously stated. $950. Bike will be meticulously broken down and shipped in two boxes. Shipping available to the lower 48 only. $70 for the left shore, $80 for the right. PM me here or you can text me at 503.739.1879
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back