When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950 Schwinn crusader deluxe - $6,000 C/L "No Scammers!" Hurry! won't last! Score!

-

Jeff54

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Dam! This dude has struck GOLD!

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/bop/d/tampa-1950-schwinn-crusader-deluxe/7376770831.html
for sale a pristine original condition real vintage bike not many left around in the world has suspension in front and rear brand new wide walls tires real solid bike going on 72 years but preserve in amazing condition this is a cash sale only not interested in any trades if you contact me to ask if is still available or request to be contact by e mail or ask me for a code i will totally ignore you so scammers stay away you don't stand a chance i heard all your tricks and just wont work you got my word on that contact BOB show contact info
this is like time capsule lost in the 50s will consider trading for gold or silver as long it has the same value will have to be tested at a friend of mine jewelry store who is an expert identifying gold and silver own the store since 1980 highly knowable with a whole lot cameras to protect you and me

I've arranged the deal...I'm bringing some "gold" for his friend to 'test' for our big 'trade'
and I will be researching this incredible bike at the same time ...
should be a match made in heaven.

There’s a lot going on there! I feel he may be disappointed, but hey “not many left around in the world.”

Here's my take, Leprechaun's rainbow finds and what it takes to get the gold and silver. Plus, it's so rare, preserve the photos of this: "pristine original condition real vintage bike not many left around in the world has suspension in front and rear brand new wide walls tires real solid bike going on 72 years but preserve in amazing condition":

I thinking; like, it's fare more rare than he knows, potentially a one of a kind too!

😏🤑🕵️‍♂️Looks like, whoever put this together is a Schwinn collector or enthusiast of some type for resell. .

U got a 50's rack, and 1995-6 too 2002 tank that could have been scraped to get the 95 Centennial Phantom frame and Nexis 7 speed hub. U got one china steel rim and one Taiwan Alloy Schwinn rim. Springer off Taiwan deluxe cruiser handle bar, neck and fenders are off any one of Schwinn's Taiwan Cruisers.

A girls saddle that's probably older B/C, I haven't seen an after- market in lady's size. . The frame and chain ring could be off any number of 70-80's 26" canti bikes. I mean it's pretty much a mixture of Schwinn parts and that yellow looks like a matched paint color for a Hevy-duiti. Which, for the color, tries to mimic style of font on the chain guard, it may have been a H-D too. A fantasy special con job that looks more like a pile of parts all cobbled together from a Schwinn collector's scrap pile. It's been ridden quite a bit since it was painted so, this guy who's daring to list his tele number and get filmed, as a complete nincompoop , must of nabbed at yard sale, C/L or something recently. He Couldn't find it in a search and obviously in his pee brained mind struck GOLD!

00Y0Y_4P0aIZTrAhfz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_lrdkWxyUDjPz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00c0c_4nZExywGBGBz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00P0P_hBpuCrHbl59z_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Back