When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950 Schwinn crusader deluxe - $6,000 C/L "No Scammers!" Hurry! won't last! Score!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
OK guys it's his bike, he can ask and think what he wants. No need to prove how smart you are just laugh and move on. I have a few bad habits that have websites the same as The Cabe it's the same.
I have the same feelings about the guys who pick the zhit out of everything, most try to hide behind the fact that they are just trying to educate the person. but really a PM would work to help inform the person.. no need to post and pick pick,pick.

Maybe Marty McFly brought that bike back to the 1950s in his Deloreon?

Its a 1990s bike version of a 1950 jalopy, and I think those 1950 reflector pedals are super boss! So rare they never made it into the 1950 catalog.
Yeah, and the rear reflector just SCREAMS 50's don't ya know...

OK guys it's his bike, he can ask and think what he wants. No need to prove how smart you are just laugh and move on. I have a few bad habits that have websites the same as The Cabe it's the same.
I have the same feelings about the guys who pick the zhit out of everything, most try to hide behind the fact that they are just trying to educate the person. but really a PM would work to help inform the person.. no need to post and pick pick,pick.
If it's any consolation, actually, I did just that, [wink] replied to ad informing seller just what he's got, 2-3 days before letting peeps here know about this incredible opportunity. .

I think he flagged me as a scammer.

And yet currently he's removed his ad from Bikes for sale section too bike parts for sale and continues to relist it.

He must think everybody is out to get him.

Back