When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950 Schwinn Phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jacob9795

I live for the CABE
I picked this bike recently. The seller told me that it belonged to a relative and had been in the family for as long as he could remember. The bike was born September 12, 1950. I'm not sure which route I'm going to take with this bike as of right now. I'm leaning towards preserving what finish it has left. Then I may apply a new tank and chain guard decal but scrape them up a bit to blend in with the rest of the bike. The lamp housing will probably be touched up.
JG

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I picked this bike recently. The seller told me that it belonged to a relative and had been in the family for as long as he could remember. The bike was born September 12, 1950. I'm not sure which route I'm going to take with this bike as of right now. I'm leaning towards preserving what finish it has left. Then I may apply a new tank and chain guard decal but scrape them up a bit to blend in with the rest of the bike. The lamp housing will probably be touched up.
JG

View attachment 323552
I'd just leave it as is...decals n all... show its history...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looks like a great candidate for a re-rustification project.....looks to be really dirty....I bet once cleaned with some aged whitewalls and this Bebeh would gleam like a pretty peach.....

This being an early bike I thought it might have something a little more exotic! I'd try to give it a good cleaning and preserve it as much as possible. V/r Shawn
This being an early bike I thought it might have something a little more exotic! I'd try to give it a good cleaning and preserve it as much as possible. V/r Shawn
i agree with freqman , don't under estimate that chain guard or tank . Out of all my bikes my phantom cruises the best . Good find
Peace

Back