When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950 Studebaker By Aluminum Model Toys

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Pary

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Styled after the 1950 Studebaker Champion Starlight Coupe this remote control car model is a plastic body/metal chassis design with battery remote control movement (which works occasionally).Built by Aluminum Model Toys,Inc. later to become AMT in Birmingham Michigan. Ivory in color and beautiful condition. Uses 2 DD batteries (again I want emphasize that the motor only works occasionally) because its so old I dont want to take it apart to find out way this happens. It comes in its original box ( which is almost mint if not mint) and still has the original mint warranty card. It is about a 1/24th scale car. I have never seen one of these on Ebay so pricing is difficult. I will ship in the USA lower 48 states only. $300.00 including insured shipping. Please do your own research and maybe you will find another like this car. I will ship from Chicago,Illinois.

No time frame sir. Sorry you were in the hospital. It just sounded like a very neat item and I am sure everyone would like to see what it was...
I apologize....it was meant to help your ad originally.

Back