When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1950's Columbia Five Star Superb

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
$500
Zipcode

pinknightmare

'Lil Knee Scuffer
50's Columbia Five Star Superb. I think it's a 1950 (#R656750). Missing the Tank as you can see, but a great restoration project. Original! Has a few issues I've aware of. 1) The fender light will need rewired to work. Needs front light lens and rear rack light is missing the small red lens. 2) Missing the original right pedal and a previous owner had it rethreaded to bigger size. 3) Grips aren't correct. Does ride on a set of period Cycle Rite tires. Check out the pics. $500 + shipping. Local Pickup in the Washington DC area (Springfield, VA). More pictures available upon request.

Columbia 5 star 1.jpg

Columbia 5 star 6.jpg

50's Columbia Five Star Superb. I think it's a 1950 (#R656750). Missing the Tank as you can see, but a great restoration project. Original! Has a few issues I've aware of. 1) The fender light will need rewired to work. Needs front light lens and rear rack light is missing the small red lens. 2) Missing the original right pedal and a previous owner had it rethreaded to bigger size. 3) Grips aren't correct. Does ride on a set of period Cycle Rite tires. Check out the pics. $500 + shipping. Local Pickup in the Washington DC area (Springfield, VA). More pictures available upon request.

View attachment 1340960

View attachment 1340965
boy folks,this is a nice 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back