When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950's Columbia Headset size

-

I have a 61 Columbia Torpedo frame hanging at my shop. I have all the headset pieces cleaned, polished and ready to install. I’d be happy to take measurements for you to confirm what you’re looking for if that would help in any way.

Thank you! Sure Would love to see some cups I could use that fit. I'm looking cups that are about 33mm maybe a tad bigger - maybe 33.5mm. I'd be happy to buy them from you if they measure up.

I have a 61 Columbia Torpedo frame hanging at my shop. I have all the headset pieces cleaned, polished and ready to install. I’d be happy to take measurements for you to confirm what you’re looking for if that would help in any way.

Thank you! Sure Would love to see some cups I could use that fit. I'm looking cups that are about 33mm maybe a tad bigger - maybe 33.5mm. I'd be happy to buy them from you if they measure up.
Sorry, there’s a misunderstanding. Mine aren’t for sale. I was just trying to get the info out there for you and other cabe members. Just to document the measurements in other words. If it’s any use to anyone I would possibly take a few pics and document the head tube ID and the cup OD where they press into the frame.

Sorry, there’s a misunderstanding. Mine aren’t for sale. I was just trying to get the info out there for you and other cabe members. Just to document the measurements in other words. If it’s any use to anyone I would possibly take a few pics and document the head tube i.d. and the cup OD where they press into the frame.
No worries. Thanks!

Back