When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950's Firestone Speed Chief 880

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BikeWizard

Look Ma, No Hands!
Screenshot_20190723-235313_eBay.jpg

Can anyone offer any information on this bike? I haven't found anything about it. Thanks.

Snyder built, maker of Rollfast. There's a Firestone ad from '59 in one of the Evolution books with these. Ballpark '58 - '62, there's a list dating these by the letter at the beginning of the serial #.

Snyder built, maker of Rollfast. There's a Firestone ad from '59 in one of the Evolution books with these. Ballpark '58 - '62, there's a list dating these by the letter at the beginning of the serial #.
What volume of the Evolution of Bicycles are you speaking of?

What volume of the Evolution of Bicycles are you speaking of?
I had a feeling someone would ask! Fortunately, Volume 1 was at hand, ad is page 120-1. They show a 'Speed Cruiser 880' with slightly different graphics. So yours is likely within a year or two of the ad.

I had a feeling someone would ask! Fortunately, Volume 1 was at hand, ad is page 120-1. They show a 'Speed Cruiser 880' with slightly different graphics. So yours is likely within a year or two of the ad.
Thanks. I've seen a few with Speed Cruiser graphics. I think I saw one with the actual Speed Chief "880" graphics, but it was a women's bike. I'm starting to wonder if the chainguard was added on at one time.

Back