When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1950s girls Monark Firestone

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PlasticNerd

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
93DAB334-6B8D-4BE6-9FA2-28C82D6D5478.jpeg
2261BA8E-4E6B-49F4-9057-4A90DB430294.jpeg
E2E481BD-6410-4385-8C5B-91700A673647.jpeg
1C93E302-F700-4845-B028-E6165E16E200.jpeg
up for grabs, complete except for light lenses. Don’t want to part out but I may have to. PayPal friends and family

How much for the bike? And where is it located, sorry just new to site today.
If you look at sellers avatar on the left is usually says the city and state and usually a seller removes the price when an item is sold.Whenyou post something for sale it is nice to always include your location along with the price for those buyers that can pick up the item.

View attachment 737860 View attachment 737861 View attachment 737862 View attachment 737863 up for grabs, complete except for light lenses. Don’t want to part out but I may have to. PayPal friends and family
If you look at sellers avatar on the left is usually says the city and state and usually a seller removes the price when an item is sold.Whenyou post something for sale it is nice to always include your location along with the price for those buyers that can pick up the item.
Thanks a lot, I am new to all of this and just had my only sweet bike stolen from the VA here in SLC. How or where do I look to find a decent 60 to early 70’s stingray? Any tips is greatly appreciated. Semper Fi!!

Thanks a lot, I am new to all of this and just had my only sweet bike stolen from the VA here in SLC. How or where do I look to find a decent 60 to early 70’s stingray? Any tips is greatly appreciated. Semper Fi!!
Jut the usual places like Craigs List,and E bay.This is also a great place to find a bike and learn a lot about old bikes.

Back