When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950's Girls Springer Hornet...I Need A Price Check To Purchase, Please!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
OK, a friend is selling this and giving me "first right of refusal". I already warned my wife I might be buying another bike... :rolleyes:

He's not sure what he wants or what it's worth (though he saw someone asking $400 for one on ebay sans the springer fork).

What do you guys think is a fair price? Appears to only be missing the headlight.

I told him I'd let him know tonight or tomorrow morning...

IMG_1308.jpeg

IMG_1309.jpeg

IMG_1310.jpeg

IMG_1311.jpeg

S-7 rims? Either way, I would be in at 300. 350 tops. Not an educated assumption, just what I would personally pay. It is a decent looking ride!
Johnny

I didn't take note of the Serial number (which I will tomorrow), but I assume it's a 1955 model from the Catalog page.

1955_14.jpg

@HARPO Take a look at the difference in where the pivot bolt attaches to the fork. The one that youre getting goes directly through the fork, the one in the illustration goes through a boss on the back of the fork. I'm guessing 1957 or later.

@Rivnut Boy, you guys really know the smallest of details!! If it's a 1958 model (see attached), then I won't need a Rocket Ray headlight. BUT...it doesn't show a Springer fork...and the one I'm buying is two-tone.

1958_hornet.jpg

Back