When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Lowered 1950's J.C. Higgins all original $500 Mpls, MN

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

racecarjohnny

On Training Wheels
Before I spend too much time and money on this JC Higgins I wanted to see if I could sell or trade it to get what I really want, a 26 inch Men's tank bike in nicer or restored condition that I can ride. Huffman, Spaceliner, etc.

This bike was recently purchased from the original owner. I inspected and cleaned up. Photos tell the story. Have not checked on the battery compartment for the light as I am not sure how to do it.

Wheels appear to have been spray painted, but they are in nice shape. Light surface rust on most of bike, but nothing serious. Painted decals and stripes are a little faded. Some of the front fender paint has faded too. Bike rides and stops. Tires seem to hold air.

Seems like everything is original down to seat, grips, tires and pedals.

$750. Won't ship as of now because I don't have a good box. Will need to be picked up in Minneapolis St. Paul south metro.

You can view a bunch of photos here https://flic.kr/s/aHskzDAyeP

24551164257_12b37237dd_o.jpg

Price lowered to $500, Put a new tube in the front tire and this thing is ready to go. Let me know if you are interested

Back