When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950's JC Higgins Color Flow Project Finished

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

npence

I live for the CABE
Thought I would share the bike I restored for my wifes Birthday. let me know what you think

This is what I started with.
DSCF2424-1.jpg

Putting bike back together dont know why I didnt take pics well painting to excited I guess.
DSCF2609-1.jpg

Finished Bike
DSCF2624-1.jpg

DSCF2623-1.jpg

DSCF2625-1.jpg

I hope you like it I enjoyed finding all the parts and restoring it.:D

hey brassbusterpc I see your from indy plan on taking this bike and a couple others to the winter show next month hope to see you there.

Winter Swap meet

If I don't have to work I'll be there. Thought I'd have enough parts to do a booth BUT been doing real good on EBay. Would love to see this bike in person. classicfan1 from Ohio is coming GREAT kid, That's where you will find me. See you there Harvey

Higgins scripts!

Ha ha, Now I know where the scripts are going! nice job on the resto! Did you have to buy a second bike for parts? I love that color combo, classic!

Joe

No i didnt have to buy a second bike for parts just bought the parts I needed for it. I think that was the funniest part going on that treasure hunt.

Back