When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950s Ladies Monark Part Out

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Pirate of the Plains

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have for sale a super deep fender set with trainlight guts, cover and original lens and all hardware $175
Rear steel reflector $35
Rear rack with Cheese grater $70
stem, handlebars and grips $15
Ladies shroud $20
Chainguard $12
Ladies white monark pedals with red Monark embossing on all sides and 1 jewel intact and all blocks intact $70

Ive been trying to post pics the site is being weird. I have pics, pm if interested

Also I have a set if prewar Hamburg Phoenix Extra Prima 1920s balloon tiresmade in Germany that I just rode yesterday, no rotting or cracking. Its very hard to find info about that tire other than it was possibly one of the very first models of balloon tire. 26 x 2.125. Trying to do more research before naming a set price but feel free to inquire.

I apologize for the short and inadequate descriptions but after spending nearly an hour giving detailed description and multiple pictures of every item I was more than a little annoyed when the forum wouldnt accept and didnt save my draft and I didnt want to make the same mistake twice.

Last edited:
Fender set(no parts or trainlight)SOLD- available $70 hardware included
Trainlight --SOLD
20191207_113021.jpg
20191207_113030.jpg
20191207_113235.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Super Deep Fender Set w/ hrdwre '65--SOLD
Rear steel reflector $30
Rear rack with Cheese grater $60
stem, handlebars and grips $15----SOLD
Ladies shroud $15
Chainguard $12 --- SOLD
Ladies white monark pedals with red Monark embossing on all sides and 1 jewel intact and all blocks intact $70 --- SOLD

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back