When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950's Murray blue. Schwinn badge swapped

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$250.00
Payment Terms
cash, zelle
Zipcode

AC!!!

Look Ma, No Hands!
I found this Murray in an old shed. Looks like some was trying to make it look like a Schwinn. It is missing the pedals. Everything else is there. Including a Schwinn head badge and a weird kickstand? I may just keep the stand as it does not work with the bike!!! Hahahaha. Has two weird dents low in the frame (pictured) looks like it may have been pinched in a gate or a vise? $250.00. I'll ship if you pay for it!!!

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

I found this Murray in an old shed. Looks like some was trying to make it look like a Schwinn. It is missing the pedals. Everything else is there. Including a Schwinn head badge and a weird kickstand? I may just keep the stand as it does not work with the bike!!! Hahahaha. Has two weird dents low in the frame (pictured) looks like it may have been pinched in a gate or a vise? $250.00. I'll ship if you pay for it!!!

View attachment 1795923

View attachment 1795924

View attachment 1795925

View attachment 1795926

View attachment 1795927
This could be a Schwinn frame that some body swapped out a Murray sprocket for the Schwiin one..

I wish! Frame is not of Schwinn quality, the welds are not smooth. Almost seems spot welded together?
That could be , unless theirs been some repairs done to it. I have a few of these Murray built bikes and their welds are very clean and not some Botch jobs that I've seen..

I wish! Frame is not of Schwinn quality, the welds are not smooth. Almost seems spot welded together?

That could be , unless theirs been some repairs done to it. I have a few of these Murray built bikes and their welds are very clean and not some Botch jobs that I've seen..
Not a botch job at all! I will try and get some better pics of the welds! Look at the pic of the kick stand? See how simple the cross brace is? Not welded all the way around the piece?

Back