When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950s? Roadmaster AMF Skyrider

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
Actual cost based on buyers location
Zipcode

Drosentreter

I live for the CABE
Somebody please take this bike off my hands. A friend gave it to me, and as much as I love it, I don’t need another 20” bike, and I would love to hang the chainring on my wall, but I just can’t bring myself to tear it apart being so complete. It is rough. No idea if the rims have pinholes in them, the rear fender is rusted out at the rear tip, and the front fender at the rear tip has a pinhole or two as well. A rip in the seat, heavy surface rust throughout. Built by AMF. Bid on it, buyer pays shipping. Open to any and all trades.

34C6E5B4-E196-4D56-8E74-D37B9C4B7D6A.jpeg

90857456-0BBE-42D4-8225-7423A4B1A181.jpeg

3845CCCD-2B69-4BD9-B3AA-0071CB7DD8A2.jpeg

7738E578-F0E9-4315-A83E-2D9B7CF800A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Somebody please take this bike off my hands. A friend gave it to me, and as much as I love it, I don’t need another 24” bike, and I would love to hang the chainring on my wall, but I just can’t bring myself to tear it apart being so complete. It is rough. No idea if the rims have pinholes in them, the rear fender has a few at the very rear tip, and maybe the front fender at the rear tip as well. A rip in the seat, heavy surface rust throughout. Built by AMF. Bid on it, buyer pays shipping.

View attachment 1660977

View attachment 1660978
what are you looking to get out of the bike? My zip is 53042....

Back