When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950s Schwinn jaguar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cl222

Finally riding a big boys bike
1959 Schwinn jaguar

Just sharing pictures of my newest restoration project.
Before
431447_390845190925801_1402421409_n.jpg

After
338688_475820792428240_682146708_o.jpg
423228_543382382338747_495543382_n.jpg

Still getting parts for it here and there but its nice the way it is right now.

Last edited:
Nice transformation .
Why anyone would paint those racks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

The rack was not savable and had to be replaced and the new one for some reason was different.

The rack was not savable and had to be replaced and the new one for some reason was different.

Ya, those repop Schwinn racks are a POS. I have a couple and a total mounting modification needs to be done.

Huh????

You have done a great job with this bike. But a lot of things dont make sense. You claim its a 50's bike but you made it look like a 62 . The racks are incorrect on both versions. Here is my 62 Jaguar. Its all correct. I mean no disrespect.

1962 Schwinn Jaguar Mark IV.jpg

You have done a great job with this bike. But a lot of things dont make sense. You claim its a 50's bike but you made it look like a 62 . The racks are incorrect on both versions. Here is my 62 Jaguar. Its all correct. I mean no disrespect.

View attachment 85881

It was not a correct restoration so i do agree with you but it still looks good. Yours looks very good AND is all correct. Also some of the parts that are on mine are repops which include the racks and reflector. Most of everything else is an original part... I am still missing some of things for it too. Another thing i forgot to add is the serial number tells that it was made in December of 1959. I have all of the original parts too so i don't feel bad about putting on repops because i know if i want to i can slap on the original parts instead. I have edited this 5 times because i keep forgetting to add things...

Last edited:
Back