When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced 1950s Schwinn Town and Country tandem frame with parts $75 plus shipping

-
Price
$75 plus shipping
Zipcode

Cycles Hamra

On Training Wheels
I am not sure about the exact year of this frame but it is clearly from the classic handbuilt/curved seat tube period, and was equipped with proprietary parts specific to the frame. The headset, for example, is oversize in Schwinn dimensions, as are the bottom bracket parts. The headset here, btw, has a crown race with a crack which will need repair. The crankset is T&C correct and the deal includes the pacing side chainguard. What you see is what you get. A great deal for an enthusiast. Note the dent in the top tube, though the frame and fork are straight and otherwise undamaged. I was told this was a rental bike bitd at Long Beach, which might explain the number and LB on the underside of the BB shell. The price is (reduced to) $75, paid via Paypal FnF, and I will ship the frame via Bikeflights anywhere in CONUS, with insurance (to cover all parties). If you are in the LA area I will deliver it for gas money ($25?) or you can pick it up in Claremont, just 20 miles east of Pasadena on the 10 or 210.

Schwinn TnC 1.jpg

Schwinn TnC 4.jpg

Schwinn TnC 3.jpg

Schwinn TnC 5.jpg

Schwinn TnC 6.jpg

Schwinn TnC 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back