When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1951 Columbia 5 star deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

chiller662

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking for information on this dated 1951 Columbia five star deluxe girls bike . Long story short the guy I bought my black phantom from is also selling this bike but I can't seem to find out to much info as far a did it originally come with the front hub brake everything on the frame and hub matches the one manufacturer. Also what is a fair price for one.

I’ve seen them with that equipment. I had a boys bike. The saddle looks like it’s been swapped and there’s spray paint. The tail light is missing.

I’ve seen them with that equipment. I had a boys bike. The saddle looks like it’s been swapped and there’s spray paint. The tail light is missing.
Ok I will let the guy know about the seat he knew about the spray paint I should have taken a picture while I was up there picking up the other bike i bought

Back