When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1951 Raleigh Dawn Tourist For Sale

-

Jollyrogers

On Training Wheels
Here is another rod brake roadster I have for sale. It's a 1951 Dawn Tourist, 26 x 1 3/8 Westrick wheels and the taller 23" frame. This is a very nice original machine with good paint, decals and chrome, nice original patinaed Brooks leather saddle, and all the bling: gearcase, rod brakes, Dynohub, correct original headlamp and tail lamp, Raleigh Industries alloy kickstand and even a rare alloy Raleigh pump. It has brand new Michelin World Tour tires, new brake pads and reproduction grips. The machine rides, shifts and stops great and is ready for a new home. There is some patina, scratches, etc on the machine but overall, it's a lovely bike. I have LOTS of pics.
Will ship worldwide. The price is firm at $475.
I have dozens of other English 3 and 4-speed bicycles for sale, as I am getting out of the hobby/business. We have one other Raleigh
IMG_5561.JPG

IMG_5562.JPG

IMG_5564.JPG

Dawn that is even nicer than this one, and a third that's also posted here on the CABE for $185. If you want parts for a three-speed, contact me, as I have almost everything: frames, fenders, chainguards, gearcases, wheels, saddles, pumps, bars, brakes, lights, lots of NOS stuff, lots of rod brake parts, you name it.
Geoff Rogers 413-259-1722

I know this is an old post and a long shot...but I'm looking for a ladies' rod-braked Superbe. Do you have such a thing for sale? Thanks!

Back