When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1951 Raleigh Dawn Tourist For Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jollyrogers

On Training Wheels
Here is another rod brake roadster I have for sale. It's a 1951 Dawn Tourist, 26 x 1 3/8 Westrick wheels and the taller 23" frame. This is a very nice original machine with good paint, decals and chrome, nice original patinaed Brooks leather saddle, and all the bling: gearcase, rod brakes, Dynohub, correct original headlamp and tail lamp, Raleigh Industries alloy kickstand and even a rare alloy Raleigh pump. It has brand new Michelin World Tour tires, new brake pads and reproduction grips. The machine rides, shifts and stops great and is ready for a new home. There is some patina, scratches, etc on the machine but overall, it's a lovely bike. I have LOTS of pics.
Will ship worldwide. The price is firm at $475.
I have dozens of other English 3 and 4-speed bicycles for sale, as I am getting out of the hobby/business. We have one other Raleigh
IMG_5561.JPG

IMG_5562.JPG

IMG_5564.JPG

Dawn that is even nicer than this one, and a third that's also posted here on the CABE for $185. If you want parts for a three-speed, contact me, as I have almost everything: frames, fenders, chainguards, gearcases, wheels, saddles, pumps, bars, brakes, lights, lots of NOS stuff, lots of rod brake parts, you name it.
Geoff Rogers 413-259-1722

I know this is an old post and a long shot...but I'm looking for a ladies' rod-braked Superbe. Do you have such a thing for sale? Thanks!

Back