When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1951 Roadmaster luxury liner

-

the2finger

I live for the CABE
IMG_0385.JPG
IMG_0386.JPG
IMG_0388.JPG
IMG_0390.JPG
Hi kids 1951? CWC luxury liner SN
D35448A- can't read last digit. Bike has received the world famous two finger service. Disassembled to the bare frame all bearings and hubs cleaned and regreased. New Duro bricks tubes and liners. Has original headlamp but I'm not sure if the chain guard is a refinished newer one. New handlebars and grips. Horn and lights are untested I assume due to age they are b/o. Could use a new seat but it rides great. Fenders have holes by bottoms probably had mudguards at some point. Why buy a cheap repop when you can have the real deal.
$850.00 plus the ride
My wife keeps buying bikes I gotta make room.

Very cool but I can say the re pops are nothing but cheap, they are exact , handmade, from same equipment, tools and material before everything was destroyed and sold off. The roadmaster repop is the only real deal of them all. Which is why the parts are so expensive. But very cool to see an original!!

It's hard to tell, but it seems you have the original rear battery tray in it? Those are almost always missing.

There was another one posted a few days ago that was an original. Grandpa won it back in the 1950's he was in need of the rear light guts.

GLWTS! Very nice original

Back