When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1951 Schwinn Black Phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

robwoosley

On Training Wheels
This bike is complete and 100 percent original. Loaded with options. Bike was only ridden in its first year after manufacture. It has been housed in one of my two garages its entire life. Majority of wear is from the original D cell batteries that leaked and corroded fender components. Batteries were pulled out in 1999 when I moved.

Asking $1,400 plus shipping
Will trade for street legal enduro, M1 Garand or Colt .45 1911 of similar value.

Ships from West Haven, CT 06516

Rob W

IMG_7797.jpg

IMG_7799.jpg

IMG_7800.jpg

IMG_7802.jpg

IMG_7803.jpg

IMG_7804.jpg

Interesting on how someone that's 53 and was born in 1967 has had this in one of his two garages all its life. And it's a Red Phantom, not a Black Phantom. Buyer beware might be in order here.

It is an interesting story. Keep digging on the net and you find how a house (with bike in it) was quit claimed to me by relatives. The bike has always been garaged.

I'm not hiding who I am. The serial number is clear. It is whatever the bike experts here say it is. Growing up I was told it was a black phantom and the sticker which was all that made it a "black" phantom peeled off, just like the circular one one the chain guard.

I appreciate GT keeping the best interest of friends in mind.

Back