When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1951 Schwinn Black Phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have to say, if I didn't have my heart set on a Red 59 this one could be the ticket.

This bike is complete and 100 percent original. Loaded with options. Bike was only ridden in its first year after manufacture. It has been housed in one of my two garages its entire life. Majority of wear is from the original D cell batteries that leaked and corroded fender components. Batteries were pulled out in 1999 when I moved.

Asking $1,400 plus shipping
Will trade for street legal enduro, M1 Garand or Colt .45 1911 of similar value.

Ships from West Haven, CT 06516

Rob W

View attachment 1298726

View attachment 1298727

View attachment 1298728

View attachment 1298729

View attachment 1298730

View attachment 1298731
I’ll take it. [email protected]

I have a red 59 phantom DM me not cheap
Here is my reply to you from last Summer...If it's the one in your icon that wouldn't work. I'm looking for a C9 or better. Everyone has different scales I guess. To me mint means unridden, no touch ups, perfect in every way, like it came out of the box. Excellent means pretty damn near mint. Beyond that I am not much interested. Price is not a factor in my search, condition is. Thanks

I bought this bike, interesting story behind it and most definitely real. A few long phones and great background. Also a perfect match to my 59 Phantom still one of the hardest to find. But everyone Phantom related on here has an opinion about these bikes. Just looking for the right green phantom now then I’ll have what I want. Also I buy these to ride them, not sit in my garage. Robert was a gentleman and class act to deal with. I’ll clean them up a little and send a pic or two. Sending you good vibes and energy happy riding.

Back